Terms & Conditions
1; Subcontractor means the company, person, sole trader uploading their details in search of work within the construction industry, via the Subbie Hub.
2; Contractor means the person, or company seeking a subcontractor via the Subbie Hub offering work within the construction industry.
3; Subbie Hub is a trading name of The Subcontractor Directory Limited, Registered in England and Wales, registration number 13861897
4; You’ Your means either the subcontractor or contractor.
5; Your access to Subbie Hub and use of Subbie Hub are subject and bound by the terms and conditions set out.
6; By using and accessing Subbie Hub you are agreeing to these Terms & Conditions. If you do not agree you must exit and stop using the website immediately.
7; You agree to not use the website, information and / or services for any purpose other than, the purpose intended, or for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms & Conditions.
8; Subbie Hub reserves the right to amend or update these Terms & Conditions at any time. Your continued use of the website and / or services shall be deemed as acceptance of such change, and is your responsibility to check the Terms & Conditions on a regular basis.
9; Subbie Hub will endeavour to send notification to you of any updated change where possible, however the responsibility remains with you, to check.
10; Subbie Hub may update the website at any time.
11; Subbie Hub, lists subcontractor details given by the subcontractor and accepts to liability or responsibility for incorrect information, nor gives recommendation of subcontractors, its status or ability to undertake construction works, or the range of the values of works the subcontractor lists as undertaken.
12; Subbie Hub supplies contractors with details of subcontractors as agreed by the subcontractor.
13; The subcontractor agrees to their details being shared with the contractor by listing their details on the website.
14; Subbie Hub does not guarantee work to the Subcontractor, nor guarantees labour to the contractor.
15; Subbie Hub is a listing and directory service only, and not a recruitment agency. Your subscription fee gives such access to the listings, within the directory on the website.
16: Subbie Hub can not guarantee that the website or any content within the website will always be available or uninterrupted.
17: Your access to the website is granted on a temporary basis only, and only if your subscription fee is paid in full each month / annually.
18; Subbie Hub may suspend, withdraw or discontinue or change the use of the website at any time without notice.
19; Subbie Hub will not be held liable to you for any reason if the website is unavailable.
20. The Website and its content (including without limitation the Website design, text, graphics and all software and source codes connected with the Website and the Services) are protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property rights and laws. In accessing the Website you agree that you will access the contents solely to either upload/list subcontractor details as a Subcontractor or access Subcontractor lists/contact details as a contractor for use in connection with a construction project.
21. None of the content contained on the Website may be downloaded, copied, reproduced, transmitted, stored, sold or distributed without the prior written consent of Subbie Hub.
22. You agree to Subbie Hub using the details you submit in connection with the content you upload.
23. The content provided and contained on the Website is provided for general information only. The Subcontractor listing data is provided by the Subcontractor themselves.
24. You agree to use the Website for lawful purposes only and not
• In any way the breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation;
• In a way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect;
• For the purposes of harming or attempting to harm any person, business or entity in anyway;
• To undermine the purpose and provision of Services;
• To act in competition with the Services;
• To violate the privacy of others;
• To transmit, or procure the sending of any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of solicitation;
• To reproduce, duplicate, copy, sub-licence, broadcast, distribute, sell, re-brand or re-sell any part of the Website (without the permission of Subbie Hub )
25. The Website/Services may include links to third party websites that are controlled and maintained by others. Any link to other websites is not an endorsement of such websites and you acknowledge and agree that Subbie Hub has no control over such websites and is not responsible for the content or availability of any such websites.
26. Subbie Hub cannot guarantee that the Website will be secure or free from viruses or bugs.
27. Use of the Website/Services is at your own risk.
28. To the extent permitted by law, Subbie Hub will not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss or damage whatsoever (including without limitation loss of business, opportunity, data, profits) arising out of or in connection with the use of the Website/Services.
29. Whilst Subbie Hub makes reasonable efforts to ensure that all the information it provides is accurate, Subbie Hub makes no warranty that the Website/Services will meet your requirements, or that the Content will be accurate or reliable, that the functionality of the Website/Services will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected or that the Website/Services or the server that makes them available are free of viruses or anything else that may be harmful or destructive.
30. Subbie Hub will not be liable to you for any loss suffered (even if such loss is foreseeable) in relation to your use or inability to use the Website, any inaccuracies or delays on the Website or any reliance by you on content contained on the Website.
40. Subcontractors / Operatives registration is free for the first month and the £3.99 per month thereafter. Subscriptions can be cancelled at any time, after giving 30 days written notice.
41. Contractors’ registration is £49 per year, search requirements are then unlimited for the 12 month period and are automatically renewed annually unless a minimum of 30 days’ notice is given before renewal.
42. Subbie Hub reserves the right to amend / change the subscription fee at any time, and as such will give 30 days’ notice where possible.
Last updated 20/01/2022